4/20/2018 7:30 PM
BMW E36 compact 325i rallycross / rally
My beloved E36 compact is for sale!
Some insight on the background of the car.
Built for rally sprint purposes 3 years ago. Used on some sprints and slalom events for a year.
Bought for entering the RWD world after rallying with FWD cars for 5 years in the Hungarian championships.
What's in the car?
- brand new rollcage, painted white inside, with all neccesary documentation
- brand new exhaust system (60mm) with maniflod (used on one event)
- 2500ccm engine no vanos
- E36 tansmission with sper dif
- short shifter
- 3,91 dif
- hydraulic handbrake
- used on one rallycross event with no contact
- 4 toyo r888 tyres with 15' BMW wheels
The only rally event it ran at Rabaring:
Mini rally training: