I am selling my 2002 Dodge Viper R/T. I imported the car myself in April 2011 with 28600 miles on the clock, now has 36800. She has a clean carfax, the report also shows all the service history in the States. In the UK I have been servicing her myself and I have the invoices to prove it. I just did main service after she has been 6 months in storage - Engine oil, Oil filter, Brake fluid, Gearbox oil, Diff oil. She has some performance mods which makes her a GT3 killer on track. I have a dyno sheet for 492 hp (surrey rolling road). The paint is in great condition with one small mark on the rear bumper and one small mark on the hardtop, there are also two very small cracks in the front lip under the bumper and you cannot see them unless you look under the car. The lip cracked when they were offloading the car from the container. I have been thinking of fixing it but given how low the car is it will crack again (way too many speed bumps in London). She comes with a hardtop and a soft top. I have the OEM wheels (plasti dipped in black but could be peeled back to the original polished finish) and the CCW wheels (the centres are anodized in gold but are showing oxidation and would benefit a refurb). The oem wheels have Michelin tyres with plenty of tread left, the CCW wheels have Kumho V700 track day tyres with a little bit of tread left (still road legal but not for long).
The car can be viewed in London (currently taxed and insured) but no test pilots and tyre kickers please.
- 2002 R/T
- viper yellow
- 36800 miles
- one UK owner
- late ABS and dual airbag model
- Alcon 6 pistons front calipers, Gen3 355mm discs
- Dave's big brake kit in the back (OEM front calipers and discs with correct brackets and separate e-brake calipers)
- H&R lowering and stiffer springs (OEM springs also available)
- Belanger ceramic coated headers, 200cell Magnaflow race cats, 3in Borla sill mufflers, 3in straight pipes. It's loud but in a nice way. I have removable baffles which bring down the noise and allow you to do trackdays.
- Alpine MP3 radio with Ipod/Iphone control
- JL subwoofer
- Alpine door speakers
- 11x18 and 13.5x18 CCW wheels (OEM wheels also available)
- IPSCO wheel spacers
- IPSCO extended wheel lugs
- IPSCO oilpan baffles
- IPSCO rear toe-in brackets
- IPSCO braided brake lines
- IPSCO power steering pulley
- IPSCO power steering bracket
- IPSCO clutch pedal kit
- IPSCO front and rear tow hooks
- IPSCO polyurethane gearbox mount
- IPSCO front and rear 15mm wheel spacers
- Vipair cut off switch
- aftermarket cruise control
- new OEM engine mounts
- new rear main seal
- new 170f thermostat
- new MOPAR performance plug wires with plug boots
- new clutch slave cylinder (inspected the clutch when changing it, plenty of meat left)
- rewired fan module
- lowered and fixed driver's seat (OEM rail available)
All the typical Viper issues have been sorted and she needs nothing.
I have been to several track days and she is very fast and handles like a dream.
I am not in a rush to sell her. I moved to the States and it's just a shame for her to sit in storage and not being driven more than twice a year.
I am asking for £34.000 with the CCWs and the OEM wheels but if you want only one set we can negotiate the price.
I also have a set of fully ported heads with big valves and stiffer springs which I would sell separately (with a Greg Good spec cam they shall be good for 620-650 hp)