2/16/2016 11:26 PM
VW Corrado VR6 1993 in Custom green For Sale
Price: £1650 Offers invited
Here is my Corrado 2.9 VR6 in custom green.
It has 123,600 miles on the clock. I've owned it since June 2014 and have spent a lot of time and money bringing it back up to spec and also doing a few modifications. Most of the mods are reversible as I have the original equipment if it was replaced. It has a black cloth interior in good condition, except for the driver seat bolster which is worn. It was sat in storage for about 8 years prior to me purchasing it and was sprayed custom green by that owner.
- MOT until April.
- Nearly new Toyo Proxes TR1 tyres all round.
- Genuine BBS RX2 alloys in good condition. Semi-polished lips and genuine carbon BBS centre caps.
- Brake discs and pads all done last year (less than 1k miles ago).
- Polished Manifold and Rocker.
- Nearly new Magnecor ignition leads (Blue).
- NGK spark plugs less than 1k ago.
- Brand new coil pack.
- Brand new rear wheel bearings.
- New ABS sensors in rear.
- ABS also working correctly! -Common fault
- Spoiler works automatically and manually! -Common fault
- Very new windscreen and seal(crack had spread across it when I bought it).
- New windscreen wiper motor.
- New battery.
- New ignition switch
- 90mm Splitter in good condition.
- JOM blueline coil overs (less than 100 miles on them).
- NeuSpeed Cone Filter.
- Sonar Fog/Indicator front lights.
- Sonar Halo Ring headlights. (Still have original pair in great condition that come with sale).
- New clutch master & slave cylinder.
- SWG rain tray.
- Dip Beam uprated loom.
- Uprated alternator(120 amp).
- Pressed reg plates.
- Brand new front suspension top mounts.
- Brand new VW Heritage under Bonnet padding.
- Gas strut bonnet lifters.
- Corrado floor mats.
- Replaced main vac line.
- Wolfsburg edition boot carpet.
- Electric windows work great.
- Air con works great.
- Replaced bonnet release cable.
- Clear side indicators.
- Sunroof opens, (but doesn't slide).
- Reconditioned starter motor.
- Skorpion back box & tail pipe (rest of Skorpion exhaust comes with sale).
- New Radiator.
- Original Corrado Manual.
- Strut brace (needs fixing properly).
Items that come with sale:
Original lights come with sale (mint condition), rest of the Skorpion exhaust system, stock rain tray, Bilstein lowering springs and shocks (previous owner's suspension set up), stock bonnet bracket, stock grill with badge, stock boot carpet and other bits.
- She is a CAT D. This happened about 10 years ago and the damage was completely repaired.
- MOT advisories are slight corrosion on rear brake hose ferrules and slight corrosion on offside rear lower body.
- Only service history is what I have done to her. The documents were lost somewhere between the last owner and being garaged for so long.
- Rust needs attention in a small area under the rear windscreen seal.
- Door cards are tatty.
- Shift knob is tatty.
- Needs tracking doing. (Haven't had a chance to do it after fitting coil overs.)
- Battery light won't go off even though the battery is reading correct voltage/amps. Pretty sure this is a problem with the exciter wire.
- Electric Wing mirrors not working. (obviously still manually adjustable).
- Needs a spare wheel.
- Small ding on passenger side door from a car park.
- Bonnet is fiddly to pop open due to eyebrow. (this is easily removable)
- Clutch hydraulics keep sucking in air from somewhere so she can't get in and out of gears properly when the pedal won't return. I haven't had a chance to address this, but as stated the master and slave cylinders are new as is the fluid. This will probably be an easy fix, but I just haven't had the time to look at it properly.
-Due to the clutch issue she will need to be trailer-ed away.
I've been as honest as I can, I just don't have the time for the car anymore. Pretty much a 90% finished project.
As I said, needs trailering away due to clutch system sucking in air.
Land: United Kingdom
Contact phone:07043 235843